Thursday, December 3, 2015

Thanksgiving and Favorite Top Coat

I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving and gained three pounds!! 
Just kidding. 

This is what I painted on my nails for Thanksgiving this year. 
It's a gray nail. I stamped a white leaf french tip using Konad plate m56 and lined it with gold glitter. At first I didn't like it. I was going for a leafy, golden, autumn vibe but it reminded me more of a sweater. It grew on me though and now I think I like it. It's different.   
 



I also need to rave about my favorite top coat. I painted this design a week ago. I used Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Anti-Chip Top Coat (see my original review HERE). I was in a rush and did it really quick, barely letting them dry before getting up, getting ready, and leaving. It was a thin coat and I didn't cap them and I thought for sure they would smudge or chip. They really needed a second layer. But no chips! No smudging! Currently, it's been a WEEK and a DAY since I painted them and they still look amazing. The edges didn't even start barely showing wear until Sunday, day five!


 
 The picture on the left is the day I painted them.
The picture in the middle is day 5, Sunday, just starting to wear on the edges.
The picture on the right is today, Thursday, day 9. Finally chipped today!





So, Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Anti-Chip Top Coat is my favorite top coat! 
I very highly recommend it. Again!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails