Thursday, November 19, 2015

Matron of Honor!

My best friend got married and I forgot to upload my nails!  
NOTE: I did NOT do these myself. 

Her bachelorette thing was all the ladies in the bridal party and in the family went a salon together the day before the wedding and get all painted and pedicured. Honestly, it was hard for me to pay someone else to do this when I can do this myself, especially for the prices they charge. She even picked out my polish color for me. It was a very vibrant blue that I would probably have never picked out for myself (I know, she's the bride). 

I've only been to a nail salon four times ever in my whole life (not even for my own wedding!) so it was definitely out of my comfort zone.


The nails are acrylics, just painted plain boring blue (she didn't want designs). 
My big toes are silver glitter base with a blue-accented leopard print. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails