Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Spongebob

So, I've been planning a Spongebob design for a while.
And in my head, it looked way better than this...

On the index finger I painted Spongebob's home sweet pineapple. On the middle finger, I attempted to paint Spongebob's face. (I am so bad at painting faces - see Mario and Ariel if you don't believe me! Ha!) So I messed up and just left the nail yellow. On the ring finger is a jellyfish and Gary is living on the pinkie finger. Finally, on the thumb, I painted a Krabby patty. 

This design is just awful but I decided to post anyways. I can't paint faces. Really.
And I should call the Krabby patty burnt because I don't have a light brown!! The only brown I have is so dark it looks black.. I have needed a light brown polish for YEARS and can never find the right one without glitter! So if you have one or find one, please let me know!!





FAIL.

2 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails