Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Rhinestones

So, I don't use rhinestones that often. Mainly, because when I want to, I don't have many. The package of rhinestones I have came from Sally and they are Cina brand. It's a wheel of 250 stones that's $10.49! It looks like this:


Never again will I buy these rhinestones!! The plastic wheel doens't form a tight seal so eventually all the stones either fell out or were stuck under it. I went in Claire's the other day to get more of their 2-way nail art pens. Unfortunately, they were out of the color I wanted but the trip was a success anyways! I found their rhinestones and I bought them. I was super excited. It's a smaller wheel with 500 rhinestones for only $5.50!!!! Also, the Cina wheel only has round stones in a few colors. The one from Claire's had several different shapes in several different colors in addition to the round ones.

It looks like this:


 More stones! Smaller wheel! More shapes! Less money! YAY!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails