Thursday, July 12, 2012

Daytona Beach


So, back in June, Aaron and I went on vacation in Daytona for two weeks with his parents.
Yep, two whole weeks of beach!
I have a post on my other blog about all we did, if anyone wants to read it.
(I mainly talk about all the food we ate! Click here for a link to that post.)
I came up with this design after the trip.



Index finger. 
I painted a birthday cupcake.
 I turned 21 on the day we left for Daytona. 

Middle finger. 
On this finger, I painted a crab. 
Every time we go to the beach, we go crabbing!
It's always alot of fun, but you really have to move. 
Those little crabs are fast! 

Ring finger.
I painted cow print for Cowlick's, 
which is this cute little ice cream shop 
with an over the top cow theme. It's so good. 

Pinkie finger. 
This nail is dark and hard to see. 
Aaron and I went putt putting. 
I painted the green with a hole and a flag. 
I lost...badly!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails