Thursday, August 11, 2011

Tybee Toes

I just got home from vacation!
I wanted to share with you the design I painted on my toes for the trip. 


Pretty simple. Well, actually, very simple. 
It’s a lavender purple nail with three flower decals in the corner. The base color is a lavender color polish with the words "love & beauty" printed on the bottle. I picked it up at Forever 21. I love this polish. It's my favorite shade of purple!




The decals are an unknown brand. It was a little sheet of random decals I found in my nail polish drawers. We went to Tybee Island. For those of you who don’t know where that is, it’s in Georgia near Savannah on the east coast. 

Another design inspired by this vacation is in the works and will hopefully be finished and posted soon, so watch for it! If you're interested more in my trip, click HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails