Thursday, August 4, 2011

Harry Potter

In honor of the final Harry Potter movie, I came up with this simple design.
 (And yes, I know I'm way late.)



I myself have not seen the movie yet. I'm actually a little behind...I haven't read any of the books (even though I own #3 somehow) and have only see the first five movies. I hope to watch the sixth one and part one of the seventh soon so that I can see the final movie while it's still in theaters and before I go back to school.



Again, this design is very simple. 
The center nail is the "HP" logo on a golden background. 
The Gryffindor nail is red and gold in a checker pattern. 
The Ravenclaw nail is a blue nail with a thick diagonal gold line.
The Hufflepuff nail is divided vertically, painted half black and half yellow. 
The Slytherin nail is divided into four diamonds, two green and two silver.





No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails