Sunday, May 15, 2011

Trip to Sally's!

I recently made a trip to Sally. I love getting new nail stuff!! 

I bought a couple crackle polishes. I have been wanting to try crackle polishes for a while and when I saw them I had to buy them! China Glaze Cracked Concrete is on the left and it's a darker matte gray. China Glaze Fault Line is on the right and is a dark glittery purple. These polishes I mentioned in my previous post, snap CRACKLE pop!





China Glaze Solar Powered (left) 
Finger Paints Art You Wondering? (right)
I haven't tried using these yet.





Sally Girl in clear and bright pink (left)
Pure Ice Kiss Me Here (center)
Stripe Right in lime green (right)





Gel toe separators in purple
They just look comfortable!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails