Saturday, December 22, 2012

New Polishes!


Hello, my name is Ashley, and I'm a nail polish addict. 
I just this past week, I have bought five new polishes. 


Top left: Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Acceler-grape
I have see this color before but never bought it. 
I came across it in walmart in the clearance section and couldn't resist.

Top right:  China Glaze Pizazz (left) and Frostbite (right)
I found these in Sally. Usually, China Glaze polishes are $5-7 each. 
These two came in a boxed set together for $8.99.
I'm currently wearing Frostbite on my toes.
It's a really pretty deep blue shimmer.
 
Bottom left: Finger Paints Santa's Magic 
This polish makes me happy. It's a clear polish with holographic glitter!
This is my first holographic polish.

Bottom right:  Aeropostale Winter Wonderland and Mistle-Toe
Winter Wonderland is a muted light blue and Mistle-Toe is is a muted pale green.
I have never bought polish from Aeropostale and I only bought these because they were on sale.
I think the original price is $6 and I got them on sale for about $2 each.
I have been pleased with these polishes (consistency and color wise)
but I probably won't buy any more unless they are on sale again.
I actually don't really shop there so chances of me buying more are slim.



Close up of China Glaze Pizazz



Close up of Finger Paints Santa's Magic


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails