Friday, December 14, 2012

Breaking Dawn

It's finally time for the premiere of Breaking Dawn, 
the final book in the Twilight series!


Okay, actually it came out like a month ago...But I finally was able to watch it!!! 
It was such a great movie. So intense. The ending definitely got me and afterward, I felt completely emotionally drained. I'm sad it's over, but it was a great ending.
I painted this design to commemorate the series.





Thumb: Apple (Twilight cover)
Index finger: Flower (New Moon cover)
Middle finger: Ribbon (Eclipse cover)
Ring finger: Bella's engagement ring
Pinkie finger: Chess piece (Breaking Dawn cover)






If you have not seen Breaking Dawn yet, I highly recommend it!
I want to see it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails