Wednesday, July 13, 2011

The Proposal


I'm engaged!!!! 
June 2, 2011 
Unfortunately I've been so busy with class that it's been over a month 
and I'm just now posting this design. 
But it's still exciting!
We went on a picnic. 
This design is for those memories on that picnic on that special day. 

Blanket with picnic basket in the grass. 
A spider lurking in the grass that eventually bit me.
My ring! 
We stargazed and saw the Big Dipper.
 The duck that followed us around the whole time we were there.


 Here is the duck friend that we made.




 The "before/I-have-no-idea-what's-coming" shot





 And the "after" shot.




Another view of the design.




And what I know you've all been waiting for... 
the RING! Perfection.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails