Friday, July 23, 2010

Nail Foils ....and disappointment

I discovered a video about a technique using nail foils and I had never heard of them before so I got excited and was planning on trying them them out. The video mentioned a website that sells the foils VERY cheap (just $1 - yeah a dollar!!!) and will even include a free container of adhesive when you buy 6 nail foils! Sounds great right? Pretty good deal... Or so I thought. It turns out that the minimum order amount online is $25, which is alot when everything on that website is only $1! The only way you can order less than $25 is by printing out a form and mailing it in... which I do not plan on doing. I was not a happy camper when I read that fine print about a minimum purchase amount, what mumbo jumbo! Well it's their loss, because I was going to buy some nail foils in several colors from that site, but now I will have to find the foils somewhere else.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails