Sunday, July 18, 2010

ACRYLICS!!!!

SUPER EXCITED!!! I have only had acrylic nails twice but I have always wanted to learn to do them to see if I could. AND I CAN! On Friday, we made a trip to the beauty supply store and bought a small kit that had all the powders and liquids you need, a brush, and white tips. So I attempted to put them on that night and it wasn't that difficult. It was tricky to handle the nail glue and I glued my fingers together, to the bottle, to the nails themselves, the table, pretty much everything.... But after that, it took forever to file them down and the it was hard to put on the acrylic and keep it smooth, so... mine are a little lumpy in some places. But overall, they turned out pretty good for my first attempt. Next time, I will know what not to do and hopefully they will come out even better!
Products used: (most are ASP, All Season's Professional brand) ASP pack of 100 count french white nail tips with instant nail glue, ASP Prep N' Clean Dehydrant, ASP Bonding Acrylic Liquid, ASP Primer Pen, ASP Bonding Acrylic Powder in white, pink, and clear, Beauty Secrets 180 grit Zebra nail file, Beauty Secrets super round #8 sable brush, glass dappen dish, sculptured dappen dish (two dishes in one)




2 comments:

  1. u could file down the top to help make i smooth

    ReplyDelete
  2. I buffed them alot already in that pic! haha i guess it will just take practice :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails