Wednesday, January 5, 2011

REVIEW: Kiss Everlasting French nails

Everybody likes acrylics, right? But let's face it, they are expensive and it's time-consuming to go get them put on and maintain them. Well, I have discovered a cheap and easy solution: Kiss Everlasting French nails!

Two weeks ago I stumbled upon a youtube video reviewing these nails and the girl in the video loved them and they looked amazing on her nails. You can't even tell they're press-on nails! I had always been curious about trying press-on nails but was a little hesitant and I didn't know what brand to use so I was pleased when I found this video. I decided to give them a try... aaaaaand I love them! They're cheap, only about $6 a box, and they last longer than the box say they would.  The box says they will last 7 days but I had them on for about 10 days when I finally took them off.  For 7 or 8 days, they showed no wear, no chipping, and didn't appear like they were about to fall off....until the next day when I put some on my mom's nails and the filing messed up some of mine and they were about to pop off so I just decided to take them all off.  The box says wearing them longer than 7 days is not recommended but the girl from the youtube video wears them for a month at a time and she said she has no problems. I didn't have any trouble either wearing the. The glue didn't turn my natural nails into mush or anything like that, but if you're paranoid, then take them off after 7 days. They also don't take very long to apply.  This was the first time I had applied them and I still got them on pretty quick. It only took me about 30-40 minutes to get them all on both hands. They would be great to stick on for a wedding or special occasion instead of swinging by the salon and paying $50 for a full set.

Here is what the box looks like:
I used the Petites but they also come in other sizes and lengths.

What's in the box?
28 nails in 14 sizes
cuticle pusher
two-sided nail file
nail glue

Here is a link to the youtube video where I heard about how great these nail are:

Here is the product website: 


If you're still reading at this point, thank you! I know this is a super long post and I appreciate your perseverance!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails